Turn Your Practice into a Profitable Business!
We offer full practice management and billing solutions. Our services include:
- Process primary, secondary, tertiary insurance claims
- Follow up with insurance (primary/secondary)
- Post payments to insurance and patient accounts
- Track unpaid claims and send Letters of Medical Necessity when necessary
- Provide notification regarding any "Incomplete Claims" which were unable to be processed as a result, or when additional information is required by the insurance carrier to adjudicate claims
- Follow up on patients' payments and generate patient statements
- Receive monthly and annual financial analysis and review of medical codes
- Process Workers Compensation, Rehab, DME Claims with attachments
- Provide you with comprehensive reports: We can provide you with highly detailed reports with colorful analysis charts and graphics tracking the status of every claim and showing the level of productivity of your practice.
We can provide hundreds of reports. Some samples are:
We begin each relationship by understanding our customer’s needs. Open communication and transparency are at every stage of the partnership. We listen to our customers and take a proactive role to improve each client’s business. We understand how important your work is and know we can play a significant role in helping you meet your day-to-day challenges.
Creative Collection Solutions
In most practices, a small percentage of claims do not get resolved and can be difficult to conclude.
You typically use file tracers and make phone calls to the insurance companies but, unfortunately, receive marginal response. This small percentage of claims may remain uncollected for months! Since you are not set-up as a collection agency to deal with these unpaid accounts, you're often faced with two difficult choices. Write off the unpaid accounts or refer them to a hard-core collection agency. In which case your practice loses 35% to 50% of the value of the claim. Additionally, your practice will most likely lose the patient as a client. Harsh collection measures usually result in the loss of patient goodwill.
In summary, what we wish to provide you with is an ability to close the book on every insurance claim by utilizing this service only on those specific claims requiring this type of additional effort. We will provide this at a fee that frankly is not possible for your practice or your staff to approach, not even considering the impact and effectiveness of our national collection program.
- Recover Money Faster:
Unlike other collection agencies, past-due accounts are instructed to pay you directly. You collect from both patients and insurance companies.
- Save On Internal & Collection Costs:
Reduce internal costs by as much as 30% and your collection costs by as much as 50% by using our collection system.
- Retain Control, Patient Loyalty & Goodwill:
You decide when to start collection activity, when to stop, and how you want each account handled; diplomatically or intensively.
Electronic Fund Transfer
The waiting room is overflowing with patients, but so is your overdue receivables. More than 30% of Americans don't have health insurance. Those that do still often pay 20%. Many physicians don't collect 50% of the monies owed to them. Indeed, one physician said 69% of his receivables were more than 90 days past due. Many physicians often carry tens of thousands of dollars on their books, knowing there's a good chance they'll never see this money.
WE CAN HELP!
EFT allows for the electronic transfer of funds from your patient's bank account directly into your account! This electronic transfer process is also known by the following names: Funds Sweep, Direct Debit, Direct Credit, and Direct Deposit, Automatic Checking, Automatic Payment, ACH Processing, etc.
- EFT MEANS ON TIME PAYMENT
No waiting for patients to write a check. The patient's account is debited on the due date. Funds are then deposited directly into the clinic's bank account. No more "check is in the mail" excuses.
- EFT MEANS LESS PAPERWORK
EFT reduces the need to stuff envelopes and mail invoices. EFT also means no opening of envelopes and running to the bank to make deposits.
- EFT PROVIDES NSF CONTROL
Returned items are immediately identified and resubmitted electronically.
- EFT IS SAFE
Payments can be made on specified dates and for specified amounts and are electronically tracked.
- EFT IS AUTOMATIC & CONVENIENT
Once information is set-up in the software, the collection of funds becomes automated. Our processing center does all the work and deposits the collected funds automatically into your bank account.
Remote Backup Services
Backup Your Data Securely Offsite!
Our Remote Backup System works like regular data backup software, with one important difference: Instead of sending backups to a tape drive or other media attached to the computer, it sends the backup over the Internet, regular telephone lines, or other network connections to a secure backup server offsite. It does this at night while computers are not being used. Backups can also be done on-demand, any time.
Most businesses put their lives on the line every night and don’t realize it. With businesses depending more and more on the data stored in their computers, proper backups are becoming much more critical.
Our Backup System addresses three critical issues to successful offsite backup:
- Time: Our RBS system 'compresses' the data prior to transfer.
- Expense: Our system leverages your existing Internet connection. A small annual fee will secure your files and put your mind at ease.
- Security: Our system utilizes multiple layers of access encryption and validation triggers.